Thursday, October 22, 2009

Happy Fall!


Isn't this time of year great? It's so colorful right now. The temperature is pleasant. I've also been finding some great ideas for fall decorating and food. I'm new to blog land and I can't believe how much fun stuff is out there. It's hard not to become addicted.

Anyway, about six months ago, I took down the grapevine garland I had on top of my kitchen cabinets. They were just about to be sent to a thrift store, when I came across this great tutorial for making grapevine pumpkins. ( http://makeitandloveit.blogspot.com/2009/09/grapevine-pumpkin.html ) There were a few scratches involved, and I used two garlands in my pumpkin, but I LOVE the finished product. If you have any grapevine garland laying around, this is a great project.

Have a happy fall day!

No comments:

Post a Comment