Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's February?

I had a nice January. Hope you did too. :) I actually made some resolutions this year. Usually I just make wishes...I never write anything down. This year I wrote down that I would write in my journal everyday. So far so good. I also made a resolution to continue this new idea called a menu that my husband started in December. Can I just say that I wish I would've tried the menu thing about 19 years earlier. It's so helpful!

January was Pinewood Derby month. I helped with the refreshments. It was fun to frost them with my new decorating tip. It goes really fast. I seriously ran out of frosting on the last cupcake. Whew, that was lucky!



I'm also working on projects for Valentine's Day. I've found a few ideas from blogland that I'm working on, and a home school Valentine's Day party to plan. I've got about a week to finish it all up. (And I might, if I will stop starting new ones before I finished the old.)



Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment